“Welcome to the good life….”
True in the real sense of the words, it is ‘the fruit of the gods’. When this fruit turns into a fantasy, the divine connotations go up significantly. While I am sure, the science that goes into making it is tough, it comes second only to the art of tasting one.
I can never gobble it up; I take my time to gaze at it lovingly... The ebony by itself is striking, the ivory by itself, soothing. . The two are as different as dusk and dawn yet the two seem so much in harmony. The real drama unfolds when you pair the two on your tongue. None can be complete with out the other... The sight of the ebony and the ivory melting into one another, making sweet love makes my heart melt with a rate twice as fast. When it goes to touch my lips, its nirvana that I feel. It provides me a moment when everything around me fades, when the godly moments sinks me into it. The taste of the ebony by itself is sensuous. While its novel ness takes me to a certain high, the ivory comes only to soothe me. On the tongue, it sensationalizes subtleness like it was mercury- amalgamated. I break it like it was bad news- gently. Feel the natural richness but do not wonder why. One day, I will know. I seem to drift with the taste even before the thought of swallowing it crosses my mind. I cant speak but its goodness resonates in every facial muscle that I cliché. Minutes after minutes, moments after moments, it feels like it’s my bite for life. It takes me for a ride into a world of glory. Lastly, when it’s down my throat, I ask myself, ‘have I earned it? The answer has never been a ‘no’. And every time the atmosphere resounds the words, ‘welcome! Welcome to the good life’….
If you want to save yourself some hard earned money, do not eat it. Cause once you do, you will back there for some more. Nothing in the world would have tasted so soft, sensuous and luxurious before. As long as you aspire for it, it’s safe. As soon as you indulge, your enjoyment would know no bounds. The person who said, ‘time never stops’ perhaps never had this heavenly experience….
You never buy a CHOCOLATE FANTASY, you earn it...
Deepest apologies, the ending was a bit weird, but hey! I have no excuses... ;-)
Now!! Doesn’t CCD owe me a handsome paycheck for advertising them??


oohhhhhh...i just love ebony & ivory...!! am am am am am..... :)....
ReplyDeleteNo one else could have done so much justice to this food of heaven. Your write - up about it comes only second to the feeling of having it. Mmmmmm
ReplyDelete