"With every beat that passes in me, you become a dream that forever sets me free..."
You may never read this,
But in me, you will forever reside.
You know who you are.
Funny how it is that in my life, I was busy collecting little stones by the seashore, not realizing, they will all turn to diamonds when I am home.
You are my diamond....
All I had asked of you was ‘undying love’ and you gifted me an ‘everlasting debt’ .Thanks for providing me with a new beginning, a reason for living and adding to my life, a deeper meaning. I will never be able to forget you because you presented me something, paper can never wrap. No matter how far life takes us away, death will always bring you back to me.
Cheers to you. This one’s for you.
This is for:
*God: Thanks a lot for watching over. If I could ask you one question, it would be, ‘where are you?’
*Grandma: From the other side of the moon, I know you watch over me. I’m only sorry; I could never see you look into my eyes and talk.
*Pa: Thanks a lot for showing me, just how to walk without your hands...
*Ma: If it was not for you, I would have never known what care and affection is. Thanks for bringing me up this way.
*Tohan: You may not be the only brother I have, but you are the best brother in the world. Thanks a lot for saving my ass, every time.
*Megha: You are beyond all definitions of friendship that exists. Not everyone gets to be lucky enough to find that one hand they can hold.
Why did you go away from me so suddenly?? When u left your grip on me at the airport that day, I could feel the world falling apart, no jokes.
You know who you are.
Funny how it is that in my life, I was busy collecting little stones by the seashore, not realizing, they will all turn to diamonds when I am home.
You are my diamond....
All I had asked of you was ‘undying love’ and you gifted me an ‘everlasting debt’ .Thanks for providing me with a new beginning, a reason for living and adding to my life, a deeper meaning. I will never be able to forget you because you presented me something, paper can never wrap. No matter how far life takes us away, death will always bring you back to me.
Cheers to you. This one’s for you.
This is for:
*God: Thanks a lot for watching over. If I could ask you one question, it would be, ‘where are you?’
*Grandma: From the other side of the moon, I know you watch over me. I’m only sorry; I could never see you look into my eyes and talk.
*Pa: Thanks a lot for showing me, just how to walk without your hands...
*Ma: If it was not for you, I would have never known what care and affection is. Thanks for bringing me up this way.
*Tohan: You may not be the only brother I have, but you are the best brother in the world. Thanks a lot for saving my ass, every time.
*Megha: You are beyond all definitions of friendship that exists. Not everyone gets to be lucky enough to find that one hand they can hold.
Why did you go away from me so suddenly?? When u left your grip on me at the airport that day, I could feel the world falling apart, no jokes.
*Sufia: If u tell me, it’s not fire, its cold water, I would believe you. I love it when you give the world a challenge on your unconditional love for me.
*Armaan: That’s what you call ‘connection’. When you already know what I mean and want to say. I live by that text message. Thanks a lot.
*Deep: You continue to change me become a better person.
*Sudeshna: You have me into splits even when I think about you. You know the ‘uncensored’ me. But are they not our darkest of secrets that our fun swears by.
*Priya: Driving at 100 doing the road, making alternate music, dismantling gadgets, fixing up broken guitars, celebrating vendetta, pizza parties, photography and not feeling technologically challenged only on lunar eclipses. They will never regain the charm they had with you.
*Ankita: You had tears in your eyes when I left. I never understood why. Now I know...
*Varnica: Throw me high in the air and u would still find me laughing because I know you would catch me before I fall. Thanks for showing up, always...
*Richa: You are the best 'sister' in the world. If you are reading this, you know why...
*Nausher: Thanks a lot from saving me from being a typical person. Your x-ray vision penetrates into more than just the obvious.
*Saloni: When eve was taking the first bite of apple, god was chiseling you. You are the purest form of beauty, as much as inside as out.
*Armaan: That’s what you call ‘connection’. When you already know what I mean and want to say. I live by that text message. Thanks a lot.
*Deep: You continue to change me become a better person.
*Sudeshna: You have me into splits even when I think about you. You know the ‘uncensored’ me. But are they not our darkest of secrets that our fun swears by.
*Priya: Driving at 100 doing the road, making alternate music, dismantling gadgets, fixing up broken guitars, celebrating vendetta, pizza parties, photography and not feeling technologically challenged only on lunar eclipses. They will never regain the charm they had with you.
*Ankita: You had tears in your eyes when I left. I never understood why. Now I know...
*Varnica: Throw me high in the air and u would still find me laughing because I know you would catch me before I fall. Thanks for showing up, always...
*Richa: You are the best 'sister' in the world. If you are reading this, you know why...
*Nausher: Thanks a lot from saving me from being a typical person. Your x-ray vision penetrates into more than just the obvious.
*Saloni: When eve was taking the first bite of apple, god was chiseling you. You are the purest form of beauty, as much as inside as out.
*Shreya:Some girls are born with glitter in their veins. You are one of them.
*Abhinav: Tell me, there is something about my face that it looks gorgeous even in darkness and I sound like a dream. You have to come back because you have promises to fulfill. The night photography, a movie shoot, a personally sponsored treat at the warriors. Remember?
*KT: Thanks a lot for teaching me to ‘flush’ my mind when it becomes too much of a mess to solve.
*KT: Thanks a lot for teaching me to ‘flush’ my mind when it becomes too much of a mess to solve.
*Anirudh: You are the best damn thing on G-talk.You remember even the slightest of the details i pour into you and that's beyond overwhelming. Keep me posted...
Shekhar: Even if i am crying to death, your jokes will bring me back to life.you are one of the most cheerful person I ve ever come across. The other day when i encountered a reindeer,you asked,'Have you ever made a snake drink milk'? whatever was that.I laughed till i tripped.You ache my spine,everytime...
*Addy: you understand me so much, its touching. not everyone knows the real me. I am sorry i could not show up all the while i was in Delhi. You remain special.
Shekhar: Even if i am crying to death, your jokes will bring me back to life.you are one of the most cheerful person I ve ever come across. The other day when i encountered a reindeer,you asked,'Have you ever made a snake drink milk'? whatever was that.I laughed till i tripped.You ache my spine,everytime...
*Addy: you understand me so much, its touching. not everyone knows the real me. I am sorry i could not show up all the while i was in Delhi. You remain special.
*Harry: Thanks a lot for always counting on me for secrets. You have always had an opinion on everything that went around me.
*Sagar: If it had not been for you, there would be a certain something about me, I would be a stranger to .I hope you still think of me as a crazy head egoist who writes offbeat e-mails. Thanks for being a well to my thoughts.
If you are reading this and you feel the vibes going through your spine, I want to thank you for always showing up. However, pardon me for I will never be able to repay your debt. I am only a poor little girl who once went to the sea shore in the quest to collect stones.
A diamond you are, so shall you be…
*Sagar: If it had not been for you, there would be a certain something about me, I would be a stranger to .I hope you still think of me as a crazy head egoist who writes offbeat e-mails. Thanks for being a well to my thoughts.
If you are reading this and you feel the vibes going through your spine, I want to thank you for always showing up. However, pardon me for I will never be able to repay your debt. I am only a poor little girl who once went to the sea shore in the quest to collect stones.
A diamond you are, so shall you be…



luv u yar..!! thnks anyways.. :)..!! and yeah i kno d answer to ur why.. lol..!! :D..
ReplyDeletebravo! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegal i broke down reading this as u know i am a big emotional fool.......but seriously i am touched......n u know y i guess....gal ur freindship ROX!!!!!n i will make sure v remain so!!!!muah luv u
ReplyDeletethe moment i heard u cry, i thought ur world had come crashing down, not knowing, u were viewing this page! but sincerely,those tears spoke a lot.the day u were leaving shillong and hugged me infront of the mirror, i had known, we will never change..
ReplyDelete~infinite love~..
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehi,you are good"......................................................"
ReplyDeletetake care.......
hi, you are better!
ReplyDelete".................."
take care....
;p ;p
Not everyone would get a true friend like you Tuhina, I can say that by now. Those close to you are indeed lucky.
ReplyDeleteMay you always be blessed.