"You are a flame.
Burn for me..."
Oh fire, you burn...
Why do you?
Oh fire, you burn...
Why do you?
‘Give me fire and I shall give you light.’ Was this not your pledge?
When did I set you ablaze that you kiss me phosphorescence?
Do you not see in me greed and sin? I am unholy, unworthy.
Oh fire, is this radiance for me? Oh why?
You ask no questions; take no opinions, just burn.
Spreading in all directions…
Your lightness is brighter than what I deserve,
Though your brightness is lighter than what you did serve.
I am a treacherous Delilah,
but for your innocent unprejudiceness, I see no reason why?
Christ the light that gives me hopes within.
To lift from the heart, the burden of my sin.
Oh candle, you melt.
Why do you?
When did I set you ablaze that you kiss me phosphorescence?
Do you not see in me greed and sin? I am unholy, unworthy.
Oh fire, is this radiance for me? Oh why?
You ask no questions; take no opinions, just burn.
Spreading in all directions…
Your lightness is brighter than what I deserve,
Though your brightness is lighter than what you did serve.
I am a treacherous Delilah,
but for your innocent unprejudiceness, I see no reason why?
Christ the light that gives me hopes within.
To lift from the heart, the burden of my sin.
Oh candle, you melt.
Why do you?
You lose yourself, giving me life.
Does it not hurt to have wax flow down your body, inch by inch?
Are you a Romeo to cry warm tears down your cheek for a Juliet?
Oh candle, vaporize, sublimize...
Burn until this warmth reaches the skies.
Cry for me, till you die for me.
Wane out till there is no wax to see.
You tremble, flicker, and shiver.
Why do you?
Does it not hurt to have wax flow down your body, inch by inch?
Are you a Romeo to cry warm tears down your cheek for a Juliet?
Oh candle, vaporize, sublimize...
Burn until this warmth reaches the skies.
Cry for me, till you die for me.
Wane out till there is no wax to see.
You tremble, flicker, and shiver.
Why do you?
I breathe into you, you tremble.
I walk past swift, you jitter.
A gentle clap into your aura, you palpitate.
A mild blow to soothe you, you shiver.
Do you fear I will ever walk away?
Do you fear I am not the one to stay?
Burn in hell flame, where do I go without your brightness?
Burn unto me flame, we breathe the same air.
Burn for me flame, may your might dispel the darkness of my night.
Don’t you see the radiance in my eyes when I see you close?
In your amber glow I stare, searching for my shapes,
May be a face..
Burn for me, so I shall make lanterns out of you.
Put one in each corner of my dark little hut.
Oh fire, die out.
I walk past swift, you jitter.
A gentle clap into your aura, you palpitate.
A mild blow to soothe you, you shiver.
Do you fear I will ever walk away?
Do you fear I am not the one to stay?
Burn in hell flame, where do I go without your brightness?
Burn unto me flame, we breathe the same air.
Burn for me flame, may your might dispel the darkness of my night.
Don’t you see the radiance in my eyes when I see you close?
In your amber glow I stare, searching for my shapes,
May be a face..
Burn for me, so I shall make lanterns out of you.
Put one in each corner of my dark little hut.
Oh fire, die out.
Will you not ever?
Turn to black, deeper than the night,
May be when you asphyxiate, you’ll suffocate for my breath,
To Incense you, aggravate you.
To enrage you, with a life that’s new.
Through your smoke you will see.
I was never the spark, I was never the bark.
I was never the kerosene, never the gasoline.
You were destined to burn for me.
Showing me the way to thee.
So it is, flame, now.
You have kindled a fire within my redeemed heart.
A blinding light that shall never depart.
For me will you never burn,
Yet for me, you will forever burn..
May be when you asphyxiate, you’ll suffocate for my breath,
To Incense you, aggravate you.
To enrage you, with a life that’s new.
Through your smoke you will see.
I was never the spark, I was never the bark.
I was never the kerosene, never the gasoline.
You were destined to burn for me.
Showing me the way to thee.
So it is, flame, now.
You have kindled a fire within my redeemed heart.
A blinding light that shall never depart.
For me will you never burn,
Yet for me, you will forever burn..



Wow...... Amazing! Am feeling just not right to not have known this for so long.
ReplyDeleteWonderful.