सच होने का दिलासा तो चाहिए|
हर पल मरती ये तन्हा साँसों को,
जीने का सबब तो चाहिए|"
Why do you not understand
that your absence asphyxiates me?
I will lie here waiting for you
unless I am throttled and stifled to death,
robbed of the fresh air your presence will bring along.
Disjointed and disconnected thoughts of you
hit me like spasmodic jolts of an accident!
But they refuse to liberate my seraphic and gullible mind
off their unruly waywardness!
These bewildered thoughts have never made sense
but they have dis-quietened my senses
to only fuel my thirst for you!
The exasperated waters of your thoughts have tempted
the tranquil blue ocean within me.
Will you never come to content these liquid thoughts of yours
which characteristically occupy my mind?
Wherever I go, however may be.
Come and drink down these waters
down the profundity of your dazzling auburn eyes
and watch me go anesthetized
on my first glance at you!
You have led me to commit a certain sweet crime...
So today, I stand culpable in the court of love.
My heart is already chained with the shackles of your sinful love!
I’m imprisoned already, don’t you see?
A million convicts of love must’ve lived and perished,
but if love as an offense was codified
I promise I would’ve created an everlasting precedent!
I yearn to breathe the same air as you do
and feel the periwinkle breeze which has just gushed
across your undone black hair.
I wish to witness the darkness of the night
becoming lighter with the rising rays of the wicked sun
with my head eased on your denim lap.
One day, I want to you believe that since love, like truth hurts,
it is as untainted as truth itself.
I look out for you, like clouds roaming endlessly
in search of disdainful mountains!
I am drowned in your love,
like the sun gone down the crimson horizon
amidst the lofty mountain ranges!
Sometimes, I want to be an intoxicant
and pour myself down an endless wineglass for you to drink
and go tipsy in my sensation!
I dream of you standing underneath my window and serenading me.
Then, like a Romeo you scale the side of my house
and we share a mischievous moonlit moment on the ledge.
Oh! But that can be hazardous and extremely dangerous.
I think you should just knock on my front door instead
and come marching in like a man.
But I am so silly that I’m longing for your presence!
When you’ll come around, I know,
you’ll be nothing more exciting than an old pair of leather shoe
and choose to not pronounce a word to me.
In response to all the things I’ll say or do
you’ll just give a lanky nod or pass a smile at me.
Your asymmetrical, lopsided and demented smile
which has made me fall flat for you.
I say, kill me with your words, but for unknown reasons
you choose silence instead!
This inadvertent awkward silence you create
makes me spin a warped web of thoughts
of an absurd chain reaction which start so easily.
It is perhaps from the last word you utter or
from the heart shaped pattern of your coffee froth.
You fill my mind with abstract associations.
They seem like exiguous, inconsequential images
which I’ve never been able to understand!
It is in these stupid silences, that
my heart beats like a bass against my nervous breast!
In the times when you are so close to me,
I can feel it throb and hear it thump so loud.
Sometimes, you speak and break the quietude
and then, your sugar soaked voice can be heard
like the melody of full lips against a microphone!
Can’t you see that I’m tired?
Tired of the lonely mornings, the hopeless yearnings!
The futile attempts at conjuring some fatal elusive respite
of seeing the lights fade away in trepidations and palpitations
Its evening now and everything repeats..
in reverse order!
I think it’s time to realize,
that there is a pain that doesn’t hurt!
I long for the day,
when somewhere amid those frosty winter boulevards
and the sweltry living rooms...
Between the coldness of my bosom and the warmth of your body,
would lie a confession, slightly slanting perhaps.
I know, mystic revelations can seldom be made conveniently and dextrously!
In the radical muteness of the ebony night,
between you and me, just may be, and the twinkling stars
you’ll unveil the awaited truth
which will tell me the mystery behind your closing eyes
whenever you smile..
There will be a yawning asymmetry
between what you want to say and the real words that you allow.
Don’t you worry because then, I’ll calmly step in
between your shaky courage and the real words
and sing confessions of love out to you.
I will blush a warm color of crimson
as the rich city will sleep with empty streets.
Where there was tears and blood once
that moonless night, there will be music.
There will be nothing which will come between you and me.
Not anymore!



wow TUHINA !!!!!!! AMAZING ........ god ,,,,,, its so pure so from d heart types ..... asin ..... i hav no words ....... love it ........ !!!!!! marry me !!!! !!!! :O :)
ReplyDeleteseriously it was gud .... dont marry me ..... but still its gud !!!!! :p
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to be 21, then.
ReplyDeleteLet the wedding bells ring.=P
And for the writing:thanks. =)Yes, its straight from the heart. =)