Monday, April 6, 2009

Stirless Transfixion.




"Wistful for one golden chance. Can live forever in this trance..."

Trance:
When my senses have all gone numb.
Trance:
When every then and alternate, I feel succumbed.
Trance:
Oh! so often I feel that way.
Trance:
Not very often do I want to get away.

Trance:
My heart goes hush, oh! this burden of delight.
Trance:
My body mute, aureate with light.
Trance:
I feel like breaking free.
Trance:
I just wish to feel the eternal glee.
Trance:
So often behind that feeling I want to hide.
Trance:
It challenges my pain a mighty fight.

Trance:
When everything else seems to fade.

Trance:
How often do you wish to hold and gaze?

Trance:
A drop of oil on water provides.
Trance:
When the darkness of the night subsides.
Trance:
When two colors on a palette merges.
Trance:
When the redness in the horizon emerges.
Trance:
Lies behind the old black and white snaps.
Trance:
At the sight of a baby on a mother lap.

Trance:
Listening to the sound of a minute hand tick.
Trance:
When two luscious lips kiss.
Trance:
When I look deep into the blue eyes.
Trance:
In the smooth scales of a snake it lies.

Trance:
In the golden of a distilled whisky.
Trance:
In the naked portrait of a lady.
Trance:
When a burning candle flame flicks.
Trance:
Viewing a butterfly land on a twig.
Trance:
Looking at the blurring rising smoke.

Trance:
A drop of sweat on the tip of my nose.
Trance:
In the sound of a baby’s laughter.
Trance:
The shimmer of a pearl, ever after.
Trance:
In the redness of a flowing blood.
Trance:
Coupled caterpillars making love in the mud.

Trance:
In the dew drop on a clover leaf.
Trance:
At the somber sound of a baby’s sleep.

Trance:
At the crackle of an electric guitar.
Trance:
In the sound of a melody out of a sitar.
Trance:
Behind the smell of soil after rain.
Trance:
At the sight of a spreading blood stain।



Trance:
Looking for you in the countless stars.
Trance:
Waiting for you in an endless war.


Trance:
Oh! Bind me in your everlasting fixation.
Trance:
You are my forever transfixion..





1 comment:

  1. Trance :
    In every line of every poem in this 'Smoke'.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.